Wednesday, May 19, 2010

After 3 weeks into Summer of 2010..

I've realized that I do alot of my research from looking at people's blogs. Alot of the things that I am looking for are from upperclassmen or students with classworks that I am interested in seeing.

I can safely say that I am happy where I am now. Or, should I say, happier.

My zest for drawing has returned (or rather mentally returned, cuz i haven't actually drawn anything yet, lol)

I don't feel so...highly expected to make next to godliness work anymore. Not that i'm saying I won't be trying to make masterpieces. 

I felt like an outsider. A feeling imposed by me, onto me, i'm sure. I love to draw, and yet I lost the feeling of excitement when I drew. 

I will spare myself, and you [the reader], my ramble, but the point I will make in this post is..

I have changed my course of study, and will now pursue something that I very much look forward to making my life career!

Uh.. I feel like my excitement about this is not fully realized, but I am about to play Alan Wake. lol. Brb!

No comments:

Post a Comment