Wednesday, August 4, 2010

muh

Uh, so this whole Florida Residents thing is more complicated than I thought? I thought I read things right, but apparently not? I don't know. Humm.

Hopefully I can get pell grant next year. Definately move off campus next year.


Federal and State really do their best to make it as hard as possible to get some aid. Sighhhhh. I say that being an out of state, dependent, and not too wealthy individual.

I really just hope I graduate! Really do. Im gonna work hard to get an internship! My graduation may be on the line if I don't get enough money to make it another 2 years. I just realized that my friend who wasn't able to come back this year, she would have been able to attend another year if she was rehired as an RA. It's things like that you don't realize is a big thing until you get the letter 5 months later and find out yer short some thousand dollars. WTF.

If things don't work out, I pretty fucking determined to get to my goal. If I slip 100ft down a mountain after climbing it for so long, I'll climb another fucking 100ft and then some.

First, I need to find myself a good source of tea to keep me awake. I'm like a narcoleptic. SHIT. Where did my energy go? I have a mountain to climb!

1 comment: