Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last week of February!

So today seemed like a good day to bring up some updates!

First of all... The last full faculty crit I'll ever have on thesis is this Friday. No pressure, I guess. I need to rig both my characters, pose both my characts, light my characters in the scene, and then texture them to extreme awesome in the next 2 days....  Hmmm....  Well, maybe I can wait on the extreme beauty textures for the final product. Oh, I almost forgot! I need to re-export my entire thesis trailer with the updated models.

Now that I summarized that out, I suddenly feel the urge to stop writing this blog post.............

But I'm already here.......

Aw man.....  Guilty conscience....

Guess I'll have to postpone what I was going reflect on until the next post.

I'll just leave you with a doodle for now. Time to write my todo list!


No comments:

Post a Comment