Monday, March 31, 2014

Progress on some nature!

I've returned from GDC! Yey! I had lots of fun and met lots of people!

I won't talk about this time, because I have something that I really want to show right now.


I am working on some foliage, and a tree was my first choice! I am not sure how to go about this, but after trying to create a tree in maya, I decided to go my favorite route, which is create it in Zbrush!

I am going off of this concept art I found by Andreas Rocha (http://www.andreasrocha.com/). I want to make a 3D environment that is similar to what is in the illustration. Give me some good practice with foliage. I am UVing my retopologized mesh, so hopefully I'll have a texture for it in the next day or so. Very excited to work on this, since it is something that I am not experienced with!

I will be back with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment