Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thoughts on Summer

I hope I can get some type of internship over the summer!

But this post was really meant to express how excited I am for next year. I've been going thru many blogs of upperclassmen students, and I can't wait to do those types of things. Have the opportunity to shine and be recognized with my art.

I have a list of things to do during the summer, let's see if I can flush it out here:

  • Learn how to use 3Ds Max and/or Maya.
  • Paint more things.
  • Practice on mixing colors.
  • Make costume (?)
  • Go to conventions with friends.
  • Try getting freelance jobs or commissions.
  • Plan out dorm arrangements...for fun!
  • Update or create a website for myself.
  • Continue researching.
  • Organize art materials (buy certain art supplies)
  • Organize room?
  • Just organize in general... lol
  • ....Eagerly wait for school to start up again.

Being back home wasn't very fun during Winter, but I hope Summer won't be as bad or worse. Hopefully I can keep preoccupied enough to pass the time. 3 months is a long time if you are bored. I also like Sarasota alot. I can walk around and go places and enjoy the environment. Nice little city. I just need a car now to really enjoy the area. ;\

No comments:

Post a Comment