Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boat and Birds

Watercolor

Graphite

Gouache & Ink
Drawn for Redtailed Hawk study.

Gouache & Ink
Redtailed Hawk study

Gouache and Pencil
(unfinished)

Just bought a Gouache set a couple of days ago, and I'm enjoying them. They act like watercolors, but are more opaque. I've also recently started my 2nd job at the library, the first being a student worker at the front desk of the library, where I am in the back rooms of the library putting call numbers on new library materials, and then processing them to be ready for the reading public.

Aside that, I'm just working on my own art, and trying to help the Glass Foundation volunteers with their mural stuff.

Oh yea, Im practicing on cooking! ...I'm always full.

Last, but not least, it's been raining every so often here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment