Friday, February 12, 2010

A wip....

...thats not going very smoothly. I can't seem to color this. I've hit my occasional "colorist's block".


:(

I can draw stuff, just not color. This is due on Monday for the challenges I'm making it for, but it looks like I will miss another challenge yet again. Self peace within myself is at a low for today. I am so overwhelmed with all the different brushes out there. I would/could do things traditionally, but I haven't done traditional since.... over 3 months ago. And my memory is not the best when it comes to short term learned skills, like water coloring or gouache-ing. I may have been good at it once, but after not doing it for a long time I've forgotten.



Here is my still life painting that I've been working on for the longest time for painting class. Teacher seemed pretty pleased about it. I'm actually content and feeling 100% sure that its done.

And last but not least, some panels I drew in for Film Language class. That class is fun btw. Would not wanna major in it tho.



2 comments:

  1. this is some great stuff esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. That still life is beautiful! You definitely need to put that up in the living room.

    ReplyDelete