Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello everybody...



Don't have any school work to show you at the moment. Too lazy to get back into dem old files. They are like haunted grounds with memories of late nights, lack of sleep, and looming deadlines.  But what the heck?! That just represents what the industry is like too! Kinda scary. Tho it's actually "fun" while doing it, the aftertaste is so bitter.

Sooo... Instead of going into haunted files, I am here with a wip teaser. Heeya!

My Summer House! Its like being inside The Sims build mode, but in the EXTREME. Create EVERYTHING from scratch, AND make it functional functional funtional funal funnel                                                                 CAKE.
Urkel say whaa~

1 comment:

  1. So cool! It really does look like the Sims, haha. I hope to see moreeee.

    I'm still debating what computer to put ZBrush on, though I have it downloaded and everything haha

    ReplyDelete