Monday, April 8, 2013

Thesis issssss DONE!

And with that note comes the grand opening of my portfolio website: www.estherlove.com

I am very happy with the results of my work and I am ready for more! If you want to see some of the work that I did for it, you can find it on my site. And as much as I would like to show off my thesis, it isn't yet allowed to be shown in public. That date of public release isn't too long now.

Now that thesis is over, the new adventure of finding a job begins! The kind of adventure where the combination of skill, opportunity, and sometimes, I daresay, luck is the path to success. This is the time of year when schools all over America release their students into the world and we all begin to fight for the same job opportunities. So now more than ever I need to show off how great of an artist I can be, how great of a coworker I can be, and how much of an asset to the team I can be when creating new and fun things!

Sooo, job searching commence now!

If any of you know a good person or studio to connect with, OR if you know somebody that could use a modeller/3d Sculptor/environment artist like me, send me a message to my email! :)

elovedesign@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your the first artist I know who has done a thesis. So I am very curious to see your thesis. You'll definitely find work, your a well rounded artist. If your in the LA area and want to display or sell work I can introduce you to two persons of interest.

    ReplyDelete