Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pirate of the Meow

Chubster the Pirate!

Working on a side project that will involve ship battles and cute animals! It will be a low poly environment, so I won't be adding dense amounts of details to this guy (and anybody else). I have my progress below to show some of my workflow and thoughts.


Part were made in pieces! Legs, head, eyebals, arms, and ears!


Started merging the body parts with Dynamesh and fixing the shape of that head!


Jumped into creating clothing really soon after that!

 Created a quick paintover to get back the appealing shapes.


Focused on creating blocky shapes so that I had a style guide for the rest of the body (and in the big picture, for everybody else's design). Added the face fur tufts.


Dynamesh-ed the face fur tufts. And then continued to work on the clothing detail as you can see in the first picture of this post!

Next up! Belt detail and texture pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment