Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Started as a warmup...


Meant to work on the stone brick workshop for the guild... OR even do some sculpts on my Pandaren diorama. OR draw some concepts for a personal project im working on. But instead I did this. I love Michael Vicente's work! He just did an art drop yesterday on the Heroes of the Storm stuff he did. AMAZING. I can't stop thinking about it! I used one of his beauty shots to practice my value on. His work...so good.  The matcap he uses on his sculpts is very attractive too. Thank you Michael Vicente aka Orb!!

Check out his work here on Artstation! https://www.artstation.com/artist/orb

This was crossposted at Tumblr: Link

Find the recorded Twitch stream here: Link to my video at Youtube
Or, watch the edited timelapse here: Link to my video at Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment