Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Costumes and Memories, oh my!

So looks like I won't be getting that pell grant this year, but I'm not too worried yet.

So I've just finished watching all Anime Expo 2010 clips of the masquerade. More accurately, I watched only the awarded skits. hehe. Reminds me of when I used to just watch convention skits for fun and then for inspiration. On that fateful summer of 2007, I actually went up on stage myself. Fun fun times.

Heres a video too of it! Embarassing to look back on it. I could never watch a performance of myself. But it was damn fun DOING it!


Note my glowy-ness!

And.... I'm pretty sure I wanna make this soon. TAKOYAKI! Yum!
I miss my best friend, Stephanie! We did such awesome artness and costumeness! (I miss my other best friend Krystal too!)

Sorry for the random posting. Not feeling quite myself, but this is helping me I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment