Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's that time of year again...!

Scrounge for money and loans!

Already hit my first patch of rough dirt in the financial process, but it should be taken care of by today, hopefully. And Trouble is not to far from my friends either. I hope we all make it thru this college tradition/obstacle of "Who will survive [financially] for another year?" In more than one way, they were right when they said to us on our freshmen orientation, "Look to the left, look to the right, one of them won't be here by your senior year."

What an adventure, huh?

On a good note- I inactively sold a painting of mine. It was actually a painting I disliked, but apparently someone out there liked it enough to buy it right of my dorm hallway. Cool! I feel like I should do more painting now. hehe. And as cool as digital work is, I think unless you are targeting and/or selling online in specific communities or at a convention, traditional paintings sell alot better anywhere.

And I don't know how most people feel, but the almost inevitable feeling of doom kinda makes you wanna work harder when you survive it. I guess thats a well known reaction to close call things like that, but I've definitely already had my share of it. Enough to think how fortunate I would be to continue another year. And to think I will have 2 more summers like this after this year! 2 more times I will have to worry whether I will have another year Ringling under my belt. As far as budgets within my control, I am doing pretty good! First time I've ever had to pay rent consistently and buy a car while I'm at it, I would say I'm managing very well. I've adapted to this whole working/paying thing. lol. Living life happily with my sweetie too!

Just need to get this loans business taken care of. But giving up is definitely not an option. There will be other solutions, and I will work at those until I've exhausted all I can, and move on to another possible solution.

Anyways, yey college. I can't wait to look back on these blog entries, and say to myself, "Yeahhh, I remember that."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment